- used to improve the content of our Web page
- used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- This site collects cookies (Definition of Cookies)
Qatar forum Anti-Spam PolicyQatar Forum strictly enforces a no tolerance policy when it comes to spam. We prohibit the sending of unsolicited mass messages of any kind.
DisclosureWe do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to Qatar forum or information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside companies.
- We sometimes receive compensation from some of the companies whose products we review and recommend on site.