1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customer complain about Karwa Drivers

Discussion in 'Living in Qatar' started by Rolita Pungyan, May 29, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Customer complaints about Karwa taxi drivers including refusal of service because the driver thinks your destination is too close or his shift ends in an hour and attempts to overcharge the customer. But I do believe that there's also good driver honest and polite and for me someone who has a good work ethic, and those those drivers I will pay the exact fare as stated by the meter and not a riyal more. So every time a Karwa driver provides me with poor service they are not helping their own situation out.I save my tips for the honest drivers. The ones who have a good work ethic, are polite, and don't try to rip off the customers. These drivers obviously know that the best way to improve their own situation is to provide the best service possible to the customer so that they can earn the good tips. How about you Guys what are your impresses or your experience regarding Karwa Drivers??

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    You're exactly right Rolita. There are some Karwa taxi drivers who are kind and polite and some are taking advantage of you. I also do give tips to drivers who are nice and conversant. I also experienced that the driver wouldn't take me in because the place is far enough otherwise you have to pay more out of what the meter reads. Some taxi drivers refuse to bring you to your destination because of the heavy traffic rather offer you a package deal. I don't know if we can report these drivers and if you do so, you feel sorry for them.

Rolita Pungyan likes this.
  3. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    And the latest news today regarding Karwa drivers,there's new Smart meters being installed by Mowasalat by preventing tampering and overcharging drivers.this meters are equipped with a special sensor,they contains system to alert the driver by showing speed limit on each street.i hope this smart meters will continue and will improve for the benefit of all..

Bonjiek Dakoykoy likes this.
  4. QatarForumfan

QatarForumfan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single

Nice topic to discuss. There is an option to all karwa taxi customers to rise our concerns or complaints about drivers or any other issues by calling Taxi Complaint Management Office

Either by dialing 44588888 or by e-mailing to: customercare@mowasalat.com.

And you will be notified about the action taken.

5. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    That's something good to know so these drivers will learn their lesson.

6. QatarForumfan

QatarForumfan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
  7. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Thank you for this info Qatarforumfan...